Friday, August 1, 2008

Birthday Bash


So I'm done with Celeste's birthday now. We had her friends over tonight to have cake and ice cream, open presents, watch a movie(College Road Trip),eat lots of goodies, paint nails, and I staightend one of the girls hair. Again... I'm slackin' on the picture thing. Luckily Ashley took some of Celeste opening her presents. I usually get a picture of all that attend the birthday party, but missed it this time! Dang it! My mind is going, going....ah heck, it's gone. So my poor middle child will never believe that I actually gave her birthday parties. :{ Whatever will I do. Maybe one of these years I'll get it right. My poor Celeste. I'm glad she puts up with me! She had a lot of fun having some girl time. Until the next birthday next month. I'm beat!! I think I'm gonna go and get some much needed sleep. I have a meeting bright and early, on a Saturday morning. Who came up with such torture anyway?! :0 Ahhhhh!!!! Nighty night.

1 comment:

whirlygig said...

So where's a picture of Celeste and her new bike?