Monday, August 4, 2008

Out of the mouth of Babes


So this morning I was saying goodbye to Bruce and Payson came to the door with me. Bruce said to Payson "what's in your mouth?" payson said "nothing", bruce "what's in your hand" puase........payson"the key to Ashley's diarhea." Way to start out my morning. How funny is that. I got a good kick out of it.
I also had a friend of mine come over with her 3 kids. We havn't seen eachother in about 2 years. It was fun to visit with her. Devin and her oldest son are 2 weeks apart and have been friends since birth. She also has a daughter that is 2 weeks older than Ashley, and her youngest is a year older than Lizzy. My friend Rachel and I left all the kids at my house and headed off to the mall for some girl time. It was fun! It's nice to catch up with old friends. We've been friends since 1st grade.
I wasn't very productive with house work today. I'm sure it'll be there for me tommorow!! Darn it! I'm still waiting for the day when things stay clean after you do them. Maybe not in this lifetime. I guess I'll just keep workin' my little fingers to the bone.

2 comments:

smithfam said...

Sounds like good times at the Brackett house.
I am done with Bdays until Dec. Hallelujah! It felt like I had a bday almost every dang week!

Holly said...

Diarrhea... classic....

Yes - we will have to get together soon - things have been hectic - painting, purging, sorting, paperwork....that's about what I'm doing!!