Friday, July 18, 2008

Lindas visit

Today I stayed in bed a little longer than usual. I think I got up at about 11ish. I got up and gave Payson a much needed hair cut. He looks so cute. Nice and short. He looks like he could be in the military! I went over to our neighbors (the Willyerds) to visit with Sondra for a bit. She let me use her computer to try and find something to put on the camp shirts for my group. I kinda found something, but wasn't for sure if I wanted to use it or not. I came home and showered myself. Much needed!:) Linda Smith gave me a call to see when her and the boys, minus Dallin, could come over. They got here around 1:40p.m. The kids got settled down, we chatted for a while trying to catch up, and then went to grab some lunch before she had to leave. It was a great visit. She lives in Pleasanton and we don't get to see or talk to each other much because of the crazy lives we both live. Having 11 kids between us doesn't make it any easier either.
Celeste had her friend Julian over to play for a couple of hours, and then they went to Julians house after the Smith's left. Ashley went with her. Then Payson and Lizzy went over to the Willyerds to play with Collin and Brandon and Gabe who was visiting the Willyerds. Then Bruce took Devin to football about 15 minutes later, leaving me with a few minutes of quiet time. Yeah for me!:) So I sat down at the computer trying to work on the camp shirts some more.
So, here's something funny. Well not really...but after waiting hours yesterday for my computer to import 53,000 pics. I found out that I didn't need to do that. So much for staying up late. I found the piece of paper that tells you what to do. That would have been nice to have had last night! So, it made my life a lot easier today, while working with the program. Woooooooo........... Now it's 12:48 and I finally found something to put on the shirts. I'll take a picture when I'm all done, and post it for those who care. Not exactly what I set out to look for...but I think it's cute anyway.
Devin got to babysit for the Willyerds tonight for a couple of hours. His first real babysitting job. He sounded like he had fun with the kids before putting them to bed. He said he marched around their room with them singing, and dancing and then read them some stories. I bet Maddie was so exited to have Devin over. She is 2 and has a SUPER BIG CRUSH on him. She brings him flowers all the time. She smiles at him, bats her eye lashes and say goodbye Devin, whenever she leaves our house. It's the cutes thing ever. We love Maddie.
So that about sums it up for my day. I think that's most of what happend today. If not....well that's the way it goes. My brain works on it's own terms. What can I do?! I'm gonna go hit the sack. Till we meet again.

1 comment:

The Bertagnoles said...

Hey, Im glad you guys started this blog thing. We love it and now we can keep track of you guys. Glad you like the candies. take care.