Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1st Day of School

Payson's first day of school was on Tuesday the 2nd of September. He is growing up so fast. He is having fun playing blocks with his friend Brandon, who is also our neighbor. They had no problem being left to play together. Payson is having a lot of fun so far, as of his second day. He loves to dress up in the fireman outfits they have at the school. I'll have to get a picture of him in it one of these days.




What a handsome little guy he is. Gotta love that sweet little face.
The rest of the gang started school today, the 3rd of September. Devin was excited as ever, and the girls were a little anxious.
Devin started his day at 5 a.m when I woke him up to get ready for seminary. Actually, when I went in to wake him up, he had already been awake for about 5 minutes. While we were down in the kitchen, me cleaning up and him eating, Ashley came strolling down the stairs at about 5:25. I think she was a little excited! I was then off to take Devin to seminary at about 5:45. When I got home at about 6:05, I got ready to go on a bike ride with Bruce. Before I left, Celeste came down stairs. So off I went, to go try and work my butt off! Yes I'm crazy!!:D So I left the girls to get themselves ready for school. Bruce and I were gone for about an hour, and road a little over 8 miles. Ruff for me, but Bruce said his heart rate wasn't even elevated at all. What a brat. So we got home a little after 7 and by that time Lizzy was up and getting ready for school. It was one crazy morning for sure. Trying to get 3 girls ready for school in the morning is hard work. Boys are much easier!!!!!!! Especially
when they're 15. Bruce took Ashley to school at about 7:35, and I took Celeste and Lizzy at about 8:15. At 8:45, it was just me and Payson. I took Payson and our neighbor Brandon to school at 12:30, and then drove back to the elementary school to pick up Lizzy and Celeste at 1:15(early day for them.) After I got them we went to the mall to return some school clothes that didn't work out, and exchange some items. I treated Lizzy and Celeste to some Cold Stone ice cream. Very yummy on a hot day! After we were don there we went to pick up Payson at 3:15, and then Ashley from her friends house, and then HOME! Few! I still need to pick Devin up from football practice around 5 or 6. I think I'm suppose to make dinner somewhere in there too. I'm ready for BED! So, that was our day in a nut shell. Can't wait to do it again tomorrow, minus the mall, but possibly some other errands. Ahhhhh...what a wonderful life. I'm just afraid I'm gonna forget someone at some point in time. My brain is way on overload. 1 day down, and I don't want to think of how many more I have to go. We'll just have to take it 1 day at a time.

2 comments:

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

Sounds like a very busy day! Friday night you can come over and relax and not have to worry about a thing! :)

cantwealljustgetalong said...

Thanks for the updates. Love them! Good to see what all the Brackett's are up to. Keep up the good work.